Oh, wait. That’s MY gig. I’m not a professional driver, but I drive cars professionally. Recently I’ve been racing Ferraris and the testing the Pagani Huayrarayqyrya and I also drove the Audi hybrid that won Le Mans. Worth, like, a bajillion dollars.
Best job in the world? That’s a hell yes. There was also that self-driving Audi A7 which I wrote for Time Magazine…
I’m a writer and TV host, a Contributing Editor across Time Inc., and a frequent contributor to Automobile Magazine. I wrote a column devoted to hgh-end and luxury cars for Bloomberg News for eight years, and I also do tons of video, live TV and even shot a pilot TV show for the Travel Channel. I also am a master at the art of Bonsai and like to hyperlink all this stuff. (One of these statements is total BS.)
I obsess over cars the same way other people do about food. And I travel around the world to drive them. Cars are culture.
Cars + Travel =
A world view from
the driver's seat.
09 Apr 2015
09 Apr 2015
In the Northeast, the spring shall never come. Drop your 'vertibles into the sea; forget your top-down dreams. Porsche owners delete the AC
- Magazines: Why Luxury Autos are Going Boom!
- Auto: Fortune: The truth about hybrid supercars
- Cars, Cars, Cars: Bloomberg TV: What It’s Like to Drive Porsche’s 918 Supercar
- Magazines: Automobile Magazine: 155 Miles in… Washington State
- Auto: Savage Hybrid: What the Porsche 918 Spyder is like to actually drive (Bloomberg News)
- Auto: Drivers Ed… in a Ferrari
- Auto: Cool Cars of 2014: Chatting on AfterDrive