No, I’m not a professional driver. But I drive cars professionally. Recently I’ve been racing Ferraris and got to drive the Audi hybrid that won Le Mans Best job in the world? That’s a hell yes.
I’m a writer and TV host, a frequent contributor to Automobile Magazine, Bloomberg News, and Fortune Magazine, and I also do tons of video, live TV and even shot a pilot TV show for the Travel Channel.
I obsess over cars the same way other people do about food. And I travel around the world to drive them. Cars are culture.
Cars + Travel =
A world view from
the driver's seat.
26 Nov 2014
21 Nov 2014
- Magazines: Why Luxury Autos are Going Boom!
- Bloomberg Auto: Bloomberg TV: What It’s Like to Drive Porsche’s 918 Supercar
- Magazines: Automobile Magazine: 155 Miles in… Washington State
- Auto: Savage Hybrid: What the Porsche 918 Spyder is like to actually drive (Bloomberg News)
- Auto: Drivers Ed… in a Ferrari
- Auto: Cool Cars of 2014: Chatting on AfterDrive
- Bloomberg Auto: The Snow Out There: Best AWDs, Bloomberg TV