No, I’m not a professional driver. But I drive cars for a profession. Ferraris, Porsches, Jags, Bugattis… Some of my most recent rides have been the Porsche 918 and the Ferrari F12. Best job in the world? That’s a hell yes.
I’m a writer and TV host, with a weekly column for Bloomberg News, testing cars and taking road trips for Automobile Magazine, and also doing TV and video, including a pilot TV show for the Travel Channel.
I obsess over cars the same way other people do about food. And I travel around the world to drive them. After all, cars are culture.
Cars + Travel =
A world view from
the driver's seat.
20 Oct 2014
This will be the 1st week in months I won't be on a racetrack. #Withdrawal.
15 Oct 2014
I did very bad things to very good tires today. @pirellisport
- Magazines: Why Luxury Autos are Going Boom!
- Bloomberg Auto: Bloomberg TV: What It’s Like to Drive Porsche’s 918 Supercar
- Magazines: Automobile Magazine: 155 Miles in… Washington State
- Auto: Savage Hybrid: What the Porsche 918 Spyder is like to actually drive (Bloomberg News)
- Auto: Drivers Ed… in a Ferrari
- Auto: Cool Cars of 2014: Chatting on AfterDrive
- Bloomberg Auto: The Snow Out There: Best AWDs, Bloomberg TV