Do you obsess over cars the same way other people do about food? Do you make pilgrimages around the world to look at pretty cars or, even better, drive them? Well, so do I! But I get paid for it. Fast Lane is a TV show on the Travel Channel, devoted to car culture around the world. Our first episode takes us to Italy, where I try to discover why ALL of the world’s best supercars come from one tiny section of farmland.
Fast Lane, on the Travel Channel. Tune in. Friday, April 12th, 1 PM EST
Cars + Travel =
A world view from
the driver's seat.
09 May 2013
08 May 2013
@JulieShipp And your hair probably looks better whipping around, too.
- Magazines: Why Luxury Autos are Going Boom!
- Magazines: 401 Miles in… Louisiana. Automobile Magazine
- Magazines: Hey, Look at Me in My Lambo!, Automobile Magazine
- Magazines: Dances with Porsches, Automobile Magazine
- Bloomberg Auto: My Top-EVER speed: 214 MPH, baby!
- TV & Video: Aventador Roadster: Bloomberg TV, LIVE with Pimm Fox
- TV & Video: Porsche Cayman by Another name